Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
Meals are fine but what about snacks? There are variety of snacks but have you wondered about a snack which is tasty yet healthy and quick to make! Yes, it is vegetable sandwich with lot of veggies. It is even known by the name of Bombay sandwich, it is a perfect answer to busy morning breakfasts and even to tummy filling evening snacks. Homemade veg sandwich are loved by the kids too. Desi Gabbar is up with a snacky recipe for the veg sandwich with a twist of street food. So let’s have a way to yummy Indian lunch box idea.
- PreTime 00 h 25 m
- CookTime 00 h 03 m
- Serving 4Persons
Share with your friends
Ingredients & Method
• Green bell paper slices 4 to 5
• Boiled potato slices 4 to 5
• Sliced onions 4 to 5
• Cucumber slices 6 to 7
• Boiled beetroot slices 2 to 3
• Tomato slices 4 to 5
• Butter for brushing
• Bread slices 8
• Chat masala for sprinkling
• Green chutney
Blend to a smooth green chutney (For ½ cup)
• Chopped green chillies 3
• Ginger 1 inch
• Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
• Roasted split chana dal 2 tbsp.
• Salt to taste
• Mint Leaves ¾ cup
• Chopped cilantro 1½ cup
• Water 2 tbsp.
• Lemon juice 2 tsp.
Cooking Method For Chutney:
• Add chopped cilantro, mint leaves, green chillies, roasted split chana dal, ginger, cumin seeds, salt, lemon juice and add water and grind it in a mixer.
• Green chutney is ready.
• Trim off the edges of each bread slice.
• Apply some butter on bread slice.
• Apply green chutney on it.
• Add cucumber slices, boiled potato slices, tomato slices, boiled beetroot slices, onion slices, green bell paper slices and sprinkle chat masala evenly over it.
• Cover it with another slice of bread, with the buttered-chutney side facing downwards and press it lightly.
• Cut into 4 equal pieces.
• Serve it in a plate and apply some butter evenly over it.
*Yummy tips to enjoy VEGETABLE SANDWICH:
• Enjoy the yummy vegetable sandwich with green chutney and tomato ketch up and potato chips.
#keepitsimple recipes by DesiGabbar