Seviyan Kheer (Vermicelli Kheer) Insta Pot
Quick Seviyan Kheer also known as vermicelli kheer is a must at any festival at our place. This creamy seviyan kheer is a North Indian sweet made with wheat vermicelli, milk, sugar, dry fruits and flavored with spices. This incredibly easy recipe of semiya kheer comes together in 20 minutes and makes for an excellent dessert or sweet that can be eaten as is or served with a North Indian meal. Desi Gabbar gets you the recipe for Seviyan Kheer. Here you go!
- PreTime 00 h 05 m
- CookTime 00 h 15 m
- Serving 4Persons
Share with your friends
Ingredients & Method
- Clarified butter (Ghee) – 1 tbsp
- Mixed dry fruits – 4 tbsp
- Seviyan (Vermicelli) – ½ cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 ½ cup
- Saffron strands (Kesar) – 4 to 5
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Firstly, turn on sauté mode, then add ghee, mix dry fruits, and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Add seviyan, and sauté it. Cardamom powder, saffron strands and mix it well.
- Now add milk, and stir it for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add sugar and mix it well.
- Turn off sauté mode. Close the lid and cook with manual mode for 20 minutes.
- Release the steam and open the lid. And mix it well.
- Ready to serve.