Lapsi is a traditional and classic Gujarati sweet recipe made from coarse wheat flour and jaggery. It is generally made at traditional Gujarati festivals or weddings. This recipe contains only 4 ingredients and prepared within minutes for any occasions and celebrations. Desi Gabbar gets you the recipe for Lapsi. Here you go!
- PreTime 00 h 05 m
- CookTime 00 h 15 m
- Serving 4Persons
Share with your friends
Ingredients & Method
- Coarse Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water – ¾ cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- Grounded Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – 2tbsp
- Take coares wheat flour, add oil and mix well
- Now take a pan, add required water and jaggery. Mix till jaggery melt in water properly. Boil it for 2-3 minutes, keep stiring and add coarse wheat flour on it.
- Mix well and cover it for 1-2 minutes. Mix it properly.
- Cover it with cloth for 1 minute
- Garnish it with ghee & grounded sugar. *Yummy tips to enjoy Lapsi: Easy and quick sweet to make on an auspicious day. Can be served on regular days with any meals.
- #keepitsimple recipes by Desi Gabbar